The Nebraska Association of Women Police originated in 1989 as a non-profit, incorporated
organization devoted to furthering the education, training and professionalism of women in Law Enforcement.
Our organization consists of female officers from all over the state of nebraska.
* To emphasize the need, increase the opportunity, and expand the duties of women in all aspects of Law Enforcement.
* To encourage the professional development of female law enforcement employees through education, training, mentoring and networking.
* To promote peer support among women and men in law enforcement throughout the State of Nebraska and elsewhere.
* To increase community awareness of the role of women in law enforcement.
* To enhance the future of women in law enforcement by developing female leaders today.